-
December 25th, 2002, 11:46 AM
#101
Inactive Member
*hsssssss* Don't fall for the 3vil kawa11kun3 one's tricks Cav!
-
December 26th, 2002, 10:42 PM
#102
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
O_O but how could an evil one have an av as cute as that!!? HMMMMMM!? HOOOOOOOW!! DAMMIT AAAAAHHHH! X_X</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bah, have you guys really played Grandia II? Rememeber boys, evil comes in many forms, but some evils aren't as bad as you might assume they are. =P
I don't expect anyone to understand that what I just said, I just like confusing people. (^^)
-
December 27th, 2002, 12:47 AM
#103
Inactive Member
I understand and will remember your words for the rest of my life. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 27th, 2002, 02:06 AM
#104
Inactive Member
I understood perfectly weell, but Millie was evil, j00 are 3vil! 3vil is much worse thanevil! We are talkign about an entirely different thing, j00 f00lish 3vil one!
-
December 27th, 2002, 02:16 AM
#105
Inactive Member
uhhhhh ... i just like that av ^^;;
-
December 27th, 2002, 08:10 PM
#106
Inactive Member
It is incredibly kawaii which makes it l33t...
but it is kawaii... so it is 3v|L!
3v|l L33t! Nooooooooo!!!!!
-
December 27th, 2002, 11:43 PM
#107
Inactive Member
Sheesh, you guys are confusing me now. O_o
-
December 28th, 2002, 12:32 AM
#108
HB Forum Owner
IRT Mitsu-chan: Well, if evil comes in the form of Millenia, I eh... would not mind it ^_^ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 29th, 2002, 12:56 AM
#109
Inactive Member
l33t? What the hell is that supposed to say?
-
December 29th, 2002, 11:40 AM
#110
Inactive Member
lol!
l337 is elite, the stupid intenet speech of idiots, adn GFAQsers
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks